10 Tips for Winning at Online Roulette
Playing online roulette is as simple as betting on your number or favorite combination of numbers and hoping that whatever pops up corresponds to what you’ve bet on. But you don’t have to bet blindly. We’ve got 10 winning tips to help you make money over the long haul. It’s one of the easiest Internet roulette guides to follow, so make it part of your winning roulette strategy.
- Play the Outside: Lots of players looking for tips for online roulette are told to bet on specific numbers for a huge bankroll boost. But payouts for hitting your number spot on at the roulette table are 35:1. And the odds of hitting your number are 37:1, which is why dropping $100 on a single number might not be the best option if you don’t have a lot to work with. But if you play the outside – which includes betting red, black, even, odd, 1 to 18, or 19 to 36, you’ve got an almost 50/50 chance of hitting a winning number.
- Increase Your Odds on the Inside: If you want to bet on specific numbers, don’t forget that you don’t have to bet on just one number. By placing your chips on the right place on a roulette board, you can play several numbers that are near each other on the board – with one single bet. The payout won’t be as high as hitting a single number, but it will be higher than playing the outside – and that’s a smart Internet roulette strategy.
- Play European Roulette: Looking for solid online roulette tips that will help you win more often? Play a version of the game where your chances of winning are slightly higher. European roulette eliminates the double zero that’s famous in American online roulette games. That means you’ve got less chance of not hitting evens, odds, or your favorite color.
- Take a Break From Online Roulette: Sometimes it takes a different perspective to improve your online roulette strategy. We recommend taking your game into a real world casino. You can chat with other roulette players, learn how they win, and ultimately absorb enough knowledge to develop your own personal guide to Internet roulette.
- Try a Betting Strategy: There’s no single guide to Internet roulette that winning Roulette players follow, but many of them follow a betting strategy to help them build their bankroll. There are all kinds of different ones to test out. Some involve doubling your bet every time you lose and lowering it when you win. Others swear by the opposite – raising it when you win and lowering it when you lose.
- Monitor a Roulette Wheel: You can’t do this online, but one winning roulette strategy involves watching a wheel like a hawk for hours and hours in an effort to find some sort of pattern. Maybe it’s that certain numbers are hitting more often than not. Maybe it’s that evens are popping up at an alarmingly higher rate than normal.
- Try Multiplayer Roulette: Playing online roulette doesn’t always mean you have to go it alone. Some of the best online roulette strategy development happens when you watch other players, like we mentioned above. But you can also learn from other players online. That’s what makes multiplayer roulette online so great. You still play against the house, but other players are at the table with you.
- Practice new Online Roulette Tips: Great roulette players have one thing in common – they all practice to improve their online roulette strategy. Don’t just dive into things and go for broke without knowing how the wheel works.
- Set Aside a Percentage of Your Profits: You might win four spins in a row, but if you keep betting everything and losing numbers pop up, you’ll eventually lose it all. That’s not the best online roulette strategy to follow. Instead, set aside a small portion of each win – and don’t touch it.
- Play at Only Reputable Casinos: No matter what guide to Internet roulette you follow, it won’t do an ounce of good if the casino you’re playing at is not reputable. So only play at sites that are legit. Our picks have been vetted to ensure that they’re safe, honest, and reputable. Download for free and try out our online roulette tips.